WHAT IS ALLEGROW MUSIC?
Music is a Suzuki early childhood music class for children ages 0-3 and their parent or guardian! Join us for weekly classes which will promote early musical experiences and allow children to learn alongside each other! Classes are taught by Suzuki piano teachers Kim Coler and Rachel Rennels. We will sing, rhyme, dance, and explore different instruments together!
WHAT WILL MY CHILD LEARN?
- Listening/Sequencing Skills (Following directions, repetition)
- Understanding Size (Big vs. small movements/sounds)
- Pitch Skills (High/low, up/down, fast/slow, left/right)
- Number Skills (Counting orally, on fingers, tracking from L-R while counting)
- Motor Skills (Walking, jumping, hopping, marching, clapping, etc. to music)
- Social-emotional Development Skills (Independence, self-control, sharing)
- Vocabulary Skills (Language, communicating, memorizing)
- Growth (Creativity, sensitivity, focus, concentration)
WHY SUZUKI INSTEAD OF OTHER EARLY CHILDHOOD MUSIC PROGRAMS?
- Our programs are not franchised
- Parental education and involvement are crucial - parents and teachers notate positive observations about each child after every class
- Suzuki ECE teachers work to foster ability in each child rather than constantly moving on to new concepts
- Classes use a constant curriculum to ensure thorough mastery
- Classes are taught by a team of two teachers - this allows for more flow in the class as well as more time to focus on the children
Fall 2019 Session Dates:
October 5, 19, 26
November 2, 9, 16
Lower level of Calvary UMC
203 Mumper Lane, Dillsburg
Tuition: $132 for 6 classes and a listening CD
Already have the CD? Tuition is $108 for 6 classes!